Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour is a tour package to explore the most three wonderful destination in East Java.
Here is to experience beautiful sunrise view over the landscape of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park and get a close sight into the crater of Bromo volcano. Also to see one wonder of Blue Fire at Ijen Crater. Beyond the two great volcano, this tour package is also to experience one of the most beautiful waterfall in Indonesia, is a Tumpak Sewu waterfall. Having 4 days in Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu waterfall tour also means a possibility to explore the city of Malang, such as Jodipan Rainbow Village, Temples, traditional market of pet and flowers and some heritage building. Click here for more interesting things to do in Malang. Also possible to explore more waterfall near Tumpak Sewu area, they are Kapas Biru, Kabut Pelangi and Sriti waterfall. Click here for adventurous things to do around Tumpak Sewu.
Why you’ll love this Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour
- Discover and experience all about locals as a unique experience in this diverse country.
- You will witness the panorama of Indonesia most stunning waterfall as the viewpoint will give you enough scenery to admire the beauty of Tumpak Sewu. One of the best!
- Managed by community of locals, visiting Tumpak Sewu waterfalls means a possibility to give back to the village. Taste some fruits grown by locals here is the simple thing you can do to support them. Shop locals!
- The magnificent view of Sunrise over Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, seen from Mount Penanjakan viewpoint.
- See and experience how it fells to stand on the crater rim of an active Bromo volcano.
- Very early morning hike to Ijen Crater to make it in time for Blue Fire phenomenon in this surreal landscape of Ijen Crater.
- Get view from the top to witness Ijen Crater landscape panorama, from a rocky sulfur wall, the most acidic crater lake in earth and hardworking locals that do sulfur mining in this area.
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip include walk and hiking. No specific training is required but moderate level of fitness will help you to get the most out of the activities in this trip.
- We cover a quite large distance between one destination to another, with a typical narrow and busy road we prefer to travel safety by road with a private car. Traffic can be heavy and slow especially during holiday periods.
- To climb mountains for sunrise, we must start very early! Your sunrise climb of Mt Bromo start around 3 am and Ijen Crater start around 2 am. This means you’ll be walking over some gravel and volcanic rock in the dark. Head torches, a rain jacket, some warm clothing and good walking shoes are a must. The view at sunrise is well worth the effort, especially if the weather’s fine!
- To explore Tumpak Sewu, you will hike down the hill. The trail is a little bit challenging, good walking shoes or flip flop that are fine for slippery path that can soak up your footwear will help you to get the most out of Tumpak Sewu.
- Accommodation at Tumpak Sewu is a basic guesthouse. Set on the edge of a rural area the guesthouse embraces philosophies of eco-friendly accommodation, and we are sure you will get a good nights sleep. The guesthouses at Tumpak Sewu is close to Tumpak Sewu, to reduce the travelling time to start our walks, and give you a little bit more sleep. The best time to explore Tumpak Sewu is at 7 am or earlier.
Gain the most out of East Java in 4 days. We arrange this tour package to share with you the experience of East Java’ wonderful destination. An epic view of Tumpak Sewu waterfall that is also come with a challenging trail to explore the base area of waterfall, enjoy the surrounding of Bromo National Park and witness the time of sunrise over the beautiful landscape and finally at Mount Ijen is hike the trail to the crater to discover the magical phenomenon of Blue Fire.
To satisfy the needs of traveler, we are an experienced tour operator that allow traveler to customize the trip. FYI, you can start this trip from anywhere in Malang, Surabaya, Jogjakarta and Bali. Get in touch with us and we will let you know how to make it happen.