Experience this iconic volcano with a wonderful sunrise view and the scenic landscape across the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
In this Bromo Sunrise Tour package you will have an experience to witness the iconic volcano and also one of the most attractive tourism site in Indonesia.
Here is to enjoy beautiful sunrise with scenic landscape view of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. Experience a barren desert-like sea of sand to reach crater rim of an volcanic Bromo. This sea of sand is actually the ancient Tengger Caldera that is formed because of a super explosive eruption long time ago.
Mount Bromo is located in three region, they are Pasuruan, Malang and Probolinggo. You can reach Bromo by those three region. Somehow, Probolinggo and Malang is the most common and popular route to go to Bromo.
In this Bromo Sunrise Tour Package, we offer you all the possibilities to do the tour from which route you interest more. To make a more detail arrangement, feel free to contact us. And below is itinerary we arrange the tour via Probolinggo and stay overnight at Cemoro Lawang village.
Why you’ll love this Bromo Sunrise Tour
- Take a guided walk through the ancient Caldera of Bromo and hike to the crater rim to experience yourself how an active volcano is.
- Conquer a volcano! Climbing Mt Bromo in the early hours of the morning. If the conditions are right, you’ll be rewarded with a dazzling sunrise views over the landscape of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
Is this trip right for you?
- To climb mountains for sunrise, we must start very early! Your sunrise climb of Mt Bromo start around 3 am. This means after a jeep ride, you’ll be walking in the dark. Head torches, a rain jacket, some warm clothing and good walking shoes are a must. The view at sunrise is well worth the effort, especially if the weather’s fine!
- The accommodation (guesthouses, hotel or homestay) at Mt Bromo is close to the base of Bromo, to reduce the travelling time to start our sunrise activity, and give you a little bit more sleep.
- This trip includes light walks and hiking. While no specific training is required to get the most out of the activities on this trip.
Where to start the trip?
- Surabaya, leaving anytime (preferable before afternoon) to give you a little bit more time to take a rest before next day sunrise activity start at 3 am. Also to find more optional things to see and do.
- Malang, leaving anytime (preferable before afternoon) to give you a little bit more time to take a rest before next day sunrise activity start at 3 am. Also to find more optional things to see and do.
- Yogyakarta, take a train or flight to Surabaya and we’ll pick you up at your arrival. If you prefer a private car transport, we also can arrange it for you.
- Bali, take a flight to Surabaya and we’ll pick you up at your arrival. If you prefer a private car transport, we also can arrange it for you.
Here is a tour to experience one of the most iconic volcano in Indonesia. Scenic view of sunrise over the landscape of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, a closer sight into a crater of an active volcano and experience the Tengger Caldera that is look like an endless sea of sand. Also meet the Tenggerese that will drive you a 4WD to explore Bromo. We are more than ready to share the experience with you.