This tour package is a 3 days trip full of adventure to experience the beautiful scenery in East Java.
Visiting East Java in this Mount Bromo and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour in 3-day trip will give you adjustable time to do the tours in more relaxing style of three days full of adventures to experience the wonderful scenery. Also giving you the flexibility to arrange for more visit to another beautiful waterfall after Tumpak Sewu.
Mount Bromo for its wonderful sunrise over it’s spectacular landscape of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, amazing crater of an active volcano and also Tumpak Sewu for it’s stunning waterfall view, as it is undeniable as one of the best waterfall in Indonesia.
Why you’ll love this Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour
- Witness the beautiful sunrise from Mt Penanjakan viewpoint, here you can also see yourself the magical scenery of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park landscape and the surrounding view of an ancient Tengger caldera.
- Experience the crater of an active Bromo volcano as you stand and walk at the crater rim and get a close sight to its crater.
- Stunning views of one of the most wonderful waterfall in Indonesia and explore the base area of Tumpak Sewu.
- See the optional activities as stated in Itinerary, time is yours to pick which activities interest you more since you have time to go for it. We will arrange it for you!
Which city to start the tour?
- Surabaya, this takes longer duration of approx 4-5 hours to arrive at Tumpak Sewu. Long time on the road but this is a 3 day tour that will give you more time to adjust and manage your fitness level to fit enough enjoying your adventure. By the way, if you choose to start the tour from Surabaya, our guide will give you more option for a brief visit that is not listed in this itinerary.
- Malang is only 2-3 hours drive in a private car from Tumpak Sewu. Here, you will have more time to explore more waterfalls in the area. Click here to read about things to do around Tumpak Sewu waterfall. Tour start from Malang can be arranged in 2 days 1 night if you are looking for more shorter period of time during your visit.
Looking for an adventurous trip in East Java? Here we come with 3 days trip to explore two regencies. One is famous for its waterfalls and the next is Mount Bromo, an iconic volcano in Indonesia.
Enjoy a trekking experience to discover a beautiful waterfall of Tumpak Sewu through the lust green nature of a typical lowland rain-forest, local plantation and rural villages. Chasing waterfalls in East Java is truly an adventure that give you an experience like no other. As we have 3 days, this mean a possibility to give you time to explore more waterfall like Kapas Biru and Kabut Pelangi.
Meanwhile, Mount Bromo is like an “icing on the cake” in this trip. A truly wonderful landscape during the time of sunrise and experience the crater of an active volcano.