Tumpak Sewu is a quiet, calm and incredibly beautiful waterfall to explore.
In this Tumpak Sewu waterfall tour package, we will bring you to experience one of the most beautiful waterfall in Indonesia. A wondrous journey to an epic view of Tumpak Sewu waterfalls and it’s surrounding lush green nature. Set in the landscape in the middle of lowland rain-forest, with a backdrop of Mount Semeru appear when the weather is good, this waterfall will always amaze you!
After all it’s amazing natural beauty, this is an adventure day trip always worth to do to explore the base area of Tumpak Sewu. The path to reach the base of waterfall is quite exciting and need extra attention to make it safe. You will trek the trail down the cliff covered with beautiful vegetation with some bamboo stairs, walk through the stream and crossing river. This gonna be your adventurous day!
Still not get enough exploring the base of Tumpak Sewu waterfall and ready for more adventure? Before return to the top, trek the trail to nearby waterfall of Goa Tetes. Here you can dip in the small natural pool with fresh and clean water. A good place to relax in the middle of wilderness nature.
What can you expect in this Tumpak Sewu waterfall tour
- An Epic View. Witness the panorama of this great waterfall as the viewpoint will give you enough scenery to admire the beauty of Tumpak Sewu. One of the best!
- An Adventure Day-trip. Walking down the cliff and up once you return, a moderate level of fitness is needed to get the most experience of the base area of waterfall.
- Locals. Managed by community of locals, visiting this waterfalls means a possibility to give back to the village. Taste some fruits grown by locals here is the simple thing you can do to support them.
Where and How to start the tour?
- Malang, the closest city to Tumpak Sewu waterfall. Reachable in less than 3 hours with a private car, a usual pick up is at 7 am or after breakfast from any hotels or accommodation around the city of Malang. But, earlier departure is also possible to avoid the crowd and looking for a good time for photos and drone.
- Surabaya, the capital of East Java province, is 5 hours away to Tumpak Sewu waterfall. For a round trip from and to Surabaya in a day tour is considerably exhausting. Other wise, there is an option for 2 days trip of Tumpak Sewu with more visit to waterfalls and things to do. Click here for more info about 2 days adventurous trip to Tumpak Sewu waterfall.
- Bromo Sunrise Tour or Bromo Ijen Tour, is very possible and more recommended to combine Tumpak Sewu with other tours to Mount Bromo and(or) Ijen Crater. And by doing so, you will have a more reasonable price from us.
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip include walk and climbing. No specific training is required but moderate level of fitness will help you to get the most out of the activities in this trip.
- To explore Tumpak Sewu, you will hike down the cliff. The trail is a little bit challenging, good walking shoes or flip flop that are fine for slippery and wet trekking will help you to get the most out of Tumpak Sewu.
Once you arrive at Lumajang, your adventure will begin at typical small village which is full of friendly people. Walk across the local gardens, you may feel wonder how tasty is the fruits they grown. Eat some as introduction to your private day trip.
In this private day trip, get ready for trekking experience like no other and dress accordingly (trekking footwear is also recommended). An exceptional trail that will lead you to discover one of the most beautiful waterfall in Indonesia. Our experience team are capable of manage and arrange the tour as well as possible, so you can concentrate on making this as your best day ever in East Java.
And finally, to get the most of your time while you are visiting Tumpak Sewu, this is your choice if you want to personalized the tour as you wish. We will just make it happened for you.